Childhood obesity is a ‘hot’ issue in Qatar and the time is ripe for a sports-orientated initiative like Evo Active to really take root.
Evo Active provides sports, exercise and fitness to the whole community from ages 6 to adults. We believe is important to make physical activity a part of a child’s/teen’s daily routine and we educate our participant’s on the benefits of exercise through fun sessions; providing them with all the tools they need to live a healthy lifestyle. We want all of our members to develop a real passion for sports, exercise and fitness… One they can continue through to adulthood.
• Decreased risk of developing type II diabetes in adulthood
• Boosts in bone health and development
• Weight Management
• Improvements in mental health and well-being
• An increase in personal self-esteem & confidence
• Increased overall body-tone and feeling more comfortable in your appearance and clothes
• Increased concentration & energy levels in school
• Decrease in mood swings
• Decreased Stress and Anxiety levels associated with peer pressure and school
• Develop better sleep patterns
• Tailored personal diet plan
• Nutrition tips for every member
Aerobic activity should make up most of your child's 60 or more minutes of physical activity each day.
DanZ-fit, open to all ages from 7 and above is a blend of dance, hip-hop and fitness in a class that’s synced to the music and moves you love.
- Open to ages 7 and above
- Once per week (Tuesdays, 4.30pm-5.30pm in the assembly hall at Doha College Al Waab)
- Cost - 1040QR (September 5th to December 12th)
It’s recommended that teenagers need an hour of physical activity each day to help them to stay healthy. Exercise should combine moderate to vigorous cardio activity and muscle strengthening moves, such as push ups, squats and burpees.
Each TeenFit class will incorporate these recommendations. The teens will undertake a complete fitness workout that will include cardio activities and strength exercises using their own body weight, running, obstacle courses, games and more. A great fun way to burn fat, calories, stay fit and make new friends.
- Open to ages 11-16
- Twice a week (Sunday and Tuesday 4-5pm at Doha College Gym Al Waab)
- Cost – 2080QR (September 3rd to December 12th)
Our expert coaches are on hand to answer any health and fitness questions you may have as parents and will provide you with all the information you need to help keep your child fit and healthy.
For more information please contact Greg on Evofit@evosportsqatar.com or telephone +97477839559