The Evolution Cricket program is designed for boys and girls from 4 to 16 years old. It is a fast, fun and active program that emphasises maximum participation, basic motor and cricket skill development. It is experience based and builds its foundations on the essentials for lifelong involvement in physical activity and sport.
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 4-16
- For children still learning the basic skills of the game
- Teaches basic cricket skills
- 8-12 week program
- Sessions last up to 90 minutes
- All equipment provided
- It's safe - we use plastic bats and a rubber ball
By taking part in the Evolution Cricket program children will learn the basics of cricket and develop lots of other skills. Each week children will play game based activities that will keep them active, have fun and learn about cricket.
What your child will learn:
- Hit a moving ball
- Bowl with a straight arm
- Throw, pass and catch balls
- Track and trap balls
- Game sense