Launched in 2010 due to a demand in the local area by young girls, Evolution Netball is one of the most technical of courses available in Qatar.
Evolution Netball provides a broad understanding of the game from important footwork skills to perceptional awareness in a fun and safe environment. This girls-only activity offers training for girls aged 7-18 years with recreational and competitive programmes available.
Led by Michele Hudson, and supported by former professional player Thenneh Conteh, 2016 promises to be an exciting year for the Evo Netball programme.
Some of the critical areas we focus on during our sessions:
- Ball handling
- Ball retention (speed ball)
- Abilities and Goals/goal attempt actions
- Attacking techniques,
- Attacking play from center position
- Defensive techniques
- Defensive play from center position
- Correct throwing and catching of the ball
- Position play
- Court play