Evolution Soccer was formed in 2007 with the goal to create a soccer coaching resource for the growing population of both Qatari and expat players and coaches. Since then, Evolution Soccer has grown to become one of the most respected soccer academies in the Middle East. The growth of Evolution Soccer is a direct result of the exceptional coaching staff who conduct insightful and enjoyable training sessions that are completely focused on player development.
Here at Evolution Soccer, we have a clear focus.... If we want to develop a better player, we must educate and develop the person. Moral Fibre, Professionalism, Humility, Respect and a Work Ethic are important life skills that each of our coaches instil, in all our players.
Our concept of developing a player evolves around educating intelligence. We strive to develop respectful, intelligent, hardworking, skilful players who have excellent decision-making skills both on and off the ball.
- Enthusiastic, well organised and qualified coach
- Well planned session that has a technical and tactical focus
- Use of the ball throughout the session
- Coach allows players to solve problems
- Keep it simple, do not over coach
- Fitness is achieved through the ball skills
- Creative sessions that challenge players to reach their potential
- Respect the player, parent, coach, official – Fair Play
- Positive feedback from the coach creates a learning environment and enjoyment of the game.
Football is changing and evolving
The requirements for present-day football and football of the future have greatly evolved. In the technical syllabus of the English Football Association (FA) “The Future Game”, Dick Bate says: “The game will develop considerably over the coming decades and it is essential for those responsible for the development of our young players to be ready for what lies ahead.”
At Evolution Soccer, in accordance with the English Football Association's technical syllabus “The Future Game” we concentrate on the following:
• Clarity and vision to foresee what they are going to do next. The game is played two steps ahead.
• The awareness and creation of time and space must become priorities in our coaching task with young players.
• Releasing the ball precisely and instantly over varying distances using both feet will be critical.
• The ability to play quickly and accurately in crowded areas keeping possession of the ball at all times.
• The ability to receive the ball and exchange passes while moving at optimum speed.
Several key words for the football of the future are: excellent ball skills, faster decision-making, precise passing and dribbling with both feet, playing in crowded areas, moving at optimum speed
The Evolution Soccer 4 Corner Model for Player Development